Thursday, August 14, 2014

Review for The Deadset's song Honestly

Hey guys so I know I usually post on Mondays but I thought I would do something a little different. The other day JT Crim from The Deadset asked me to do a quick review for their upcoming single release called "Honestly" and well of course I said yes. If I had to sum up this song in one word it would have to be "Paramore". This track has an amazing pop/rock sound shying away abit from their usual pop/punk sound but still keeping with The Deadset sound that fans know and love. The song becomes even more complete with an awesome guitar solo done by JT herself. I mean come on who doesn't love a good ol' geeetahhhh solo. So on August 30th. be sure to pick up this track. It will be available on ITunes, Bandcamp and other places as well. So be sure to follow The Deadset on Social Media if you want to find a place to pick this track up. Because I guarantee you, you will want this track in your library.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DEADSETCANADA

And if you haven't had a chance to read it yet I did do an interview with The Deadset back in April and you can check that out here.
      
http://insidethescenevancity.blogspot.ca/2014/04/interview-with-deadset.html



 

No comments:

Post a Comment